Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Display of a massive amount of...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member basketballguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Display of a massive amount of...

    self-confidence lol. I just wonder why some people think its cool to act like this or think they are attractive when they act like this

    [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhy8NC021RV99j1VN2]Video: Shameless Clip Of The Week: Girl From Harlem. NY Krumping & Trying To Work It On Camera Lookin Like A Ball Of Mayo![/ame]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Display of a massive amount of...

    So that explains this...


    Baja California Earthquake | Entertainment and Showbiz!




    In all seriousness, what was she thinking 1) Wearing something 3 sizes too small and 2) Doing whatever she was doing, I'm trying to figure it out honestly. Looks like what you see on a average day at Walmart.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Display of a massive amount of...

    If she'd do that for 30min a day every day she'd lose that gut. And she didn't have to stick that arse in the camera for us to know it's fat.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Display of a massive amount of...

    That's what I'm talking about...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Display of a massive amount of...

    Being a "plus size" woman myself, I think that there is nothing wrong with self confidence IF you aren't trashy in doing so. I would never dream of putting myself on display like that or even like some of the smaller women do. Whatever happened to being a lady or having self respect and respect for others? I think self respect and self confidence goes hand in hand.
    Sorry to gripe about this but it irks me when large size and small size women do these things.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Display of a massive amount of...

    What I noticed about the video:
    She has maybe one thing hanging in the closet.

    And that gut is a classic example of the over-carbed diets of Americans these days.
    Diets heavy in refined carbs result in heavy guts.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •